Learn English in the Real World
Address: 133 SW 2nd Ave, Suite 304 Portland,OR 97204
1) Complete a Volunteer Application (online)
2) Attend a Group Orientation: our Program Coordinator will contact you to schedule your orientation date.
3) Start Volunteering!
• Community readings volunteers help with set up, clean up, registration, hospitality, giving directions, photography, snacks, book sales
• Evening shifts at our office, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. We will notify volunteers of these shifts via email. Volunteers may help with: mailings, book production, or prepare for events
• Mailing parties: Work on mailing in small teams: fold, write, stuff, seal and stamp news and mailings
• Office shift volunteers: 2 hour shifts during office hours helping staff with various tasks